As a Worship Director, you’ll get to advance the gospel by leading and building a culture of worship on all our campuses.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- You’ll contribute to developing the worship culture for all campuses.
- You’ll oversee and lead worship for each worship experience and corresponding campus events.
- You’ll develop and pastor the worship leaders and band members across all campuses.
- You’ll implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership for the worship bands at all campuses.
- You’ll work closely with the Creative Team to implement videos and creative media to supplement the worship experience across all campuses.
- Experience in leading a worship team/band
- Talented both vocally and in leading from the stage
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Passion to grow the local church
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications
- Experience with MainStage 3, Ableton, MultiTracks Playback
- Experience with Planning Center