As a Waters Kids Director, you’ll get to advance the gospel by overseeing the area that stewards our children and parents well on a campus, including training volunteers to engage children in weekly Waters Kids worship experiences and empowering parents to lead and grow their child’s faith at home.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all Waters Kids worship experiences are executed with excellence
- You’ll be a visible leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church and Waters Kids ministry
- You’ll oversee all Waters Kids volunteer teams/functions including Connect Services, Activate Youth, children’s curriculum, and child baptisms.
- You’ll identify opportunities to regularly integrate Waters Kids into every aspect of the church
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you oversee
- Undergraduate degree or 2+ years of relevant life experience
- Passion for children and families
- High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church, non-profit, or education setting