- Provide in-house support and creativity to develop, edit, and deliver compelling video pieces for our online ministry/campus of the church.
- Edit, support, and deliver content for television programming as needed.
- Work with the Creative Team to help produce the most meaningful content, connecting people to each other and their faith.
- Schedule, set up, and execute video shoots as necessary for video announcements, commercials, and other miscellaneous projects to support the ministries of Waters Church.
- Proven experience in video editing
- Ability to edit and deliver the broadcast to local television stations.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Premiere and After Effects (with specific ability to manipulate graphics content)
- Working knowledge of different codecs and their uses
- Samples of work available online
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Willingness to learn, grow in skill set, and remain flexible
- Previous experience working for a church/non-profit
- Bachelor’s in Video Production/Editing or equivalent