As an AVL Technician, you’ll support, program, and maintain audio, visual, and lighting (AVL) gear across our locations.
- You’ll work closely with other members of the Creative Team to identify and explore opportunities for greater impact.
- You’ll design engaging light shows and stage visuals.
- You’ll help to integrate AVL gear across new, permanent, and portable facilities.
- You’ll train production staff and volunteers to effectively use live production technologies in our worship experiences.
- You’ll oversee the repair & maintenance of live production equipment.
- You’ll manage inventory of all technical assets across all campuses.
- 3+ years of technical experience, with a focus in AVL or other relevant field.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with the highest level of customer service and accuracy.
- Love working on a team as much as you love working with technical equipment.
- Previous experience working for a church/non-profit
- Undergraduate degree in Audio/Visual Production or equivalent.