Waters Church believes that the Church should be the most creative place on the planet. With that in mind, we hire people with a high level of vision as well as technical skill. The media producer is responsible for successfully producing videos and delivering video content for Waters Church and its ministries. As part of the Creative Team, the media producer will support weekend services and in-house ministries by producing and shaping informative and persuasive content through a variety of creative video styles. Must be able to take a project from concept to completion. The media producer must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where roles fluctuate on a project-by-project basis.
- Partner with and support in-house ministries by producing creative video and photography, storytelling videos, commercials, social media and supporting content.
- Coordinate, produce, and project manage all phases of the video production process. This includes going from concept to script to talent management; then to production, editing, and packaging for final consumption.
- Manage and maintain video and camera gear.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and tools
- Committed to timely responses and appropriate communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of standard video gear, formats, and codecs,
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and audio editing software.
- Familiarity with camera systems including Canon, Sony, and Blackmagic
- Still photography experience.
- Desire and passion to serve Christ in the local church.
- Experience producing, scripting, and directing video projects.
- A strong foundational understanding of and experience with video principles.
- Ability to tell stories visually.
- A strong desire to learn and better your craft.
- A go-getter who is observant, flexible, and takes initiative.
- The ability to problem solve and think on your feet quickly in high-pressure situations.
- High-level communication and organizational skills.
- Spiritual discernment, emotional intelligence, and an ability to establish a rapport with professional and amateur video talent, artists, musicians, and teaching pastors.
- Must work well alone and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail on time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to turn around projects with excellence on short timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- In agreement with the Waters Church Staff Covenant and Core Beliefs.
- Experience in graphic design or motion graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, video/film, communications or related fields.
- Audio editing & sound design capabilities
- Experience with Davinci Resolve or 3D animation
- Ability to capture footage using a Drone
- Familiarity of Waters Church