- You’ll oversee the mix at Front of House (FOH) and/or for Waters Church live streams)
- You’ll develop audio team members to assist in the live & broadcast mixes.
- Research and develop next steps and opportunities for growth.
- Support recording sessions with Waters Music as available.
- 2+ years of relevant experience and proficiency in mixing audio in live settings.
- Proficient in Behringer X32/Midas M32, & DigiCo audio consoles.
- Proficient in Waves SoundGrid.
- Highly adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced environment.
- College degree.
- Experience with Avid ProTools.
- Eager to receive feedback; highly teachable.
- This is a STIPEND PAY position. Rate can be negotiated, and pay will be weekly or bi-weekly.
- Potential opportunity to develop into Full-Time employment.